James & Deirdre

James & Deirdre

Friday, July 10, 2009

"Oh My Gravy"




How do you start something new? Why do you decide to change your future? Where do we go from here? My best childhood friend, Shannon Rolfe, has a beautiful blog page, and she advised me to let go of my fears and try it...not with her words but by her example. Thank You Shannon! We are a busy, blended family of up to 9 now...hence the 9RRanch. Here is my bravery...I hope to have a nice place to visit that will bring my friends and loved ones joy. I only promise to do my best...not that I will be the best! Please enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I am proud of you and so many people will really love staying up with you and your family !!
    Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you and I am proud of you also. You make people feel at home and comfortable when they visit. You are one great hostess....
    I love when I visit and stay with you.
    Love, Connie

    ReplyDelete
  3. AdoptaGoat endorses this message.

    ReplyDelete