James & Deirdre

James & Deirdre

Monday, July 13, 2009

Our "Last Day" of Summer

Brandon left for his Dads house for the summer in mid June. This day we spent as Mother and Son...we started with french toast for breakfast, then headed for the Kroc Center for swimming and basketball. We played at the park, then dined at the world famous Golden Arches for lunch (B's choice). We finished the afternoon with painting pottery, one of our favorite past times! Brandon begged me not to make him put his hand prints on everything...he is no longer my baby boy :) I love you Goose, have a great summer! ~Mom

1 comment:

  1. Yeah !!!! I am so happy you are finally blogging !!!! It is such a great way to stay in touch. Thank you again for coming to Carson for my Dad's funeral, it was so great to see you and your Mom. I was glad you finally got to meet Maddison. I hope to someday see Brandon !! Miss you and will really enjoy checking on your blog !! Love you !!! Shannon

    ReplyDelete